Thursday 27 February 2020

Enterprise Swimming 2020

Ready, set, go!! I was  swimming as fast I possibly could, my heart pounding, this was only my first race and it was my freestyle race. I went zooming overtaking Anaraux and Ben, then I don't know if I overtook Tristin or not, I think he beat me. While I was munching away at my food, I heard my name being called out, I soon figured out that Koka Ngaire was calling out my name for the next race, I quickly packed away my food and rushed to the racing lines.

 I waited for so long but finally it was my turn, I was aiming for at least not a last placing, which I normally got in enterprise swimming. I was so nervous, but also very excited to race against my friends. Once again I was waiting for Koka Rosie to blow in the whistle, this was my favorite stroke, breaststroke, I heard Koka Sophia shouting out "ready, set, go!!

 This time this was my last and final race and I gave my all I overtook Ben and then overtook Anaroux and then I Still don't know if I over took Tristin or not, I ended, I bet I would have overtook Tristin if I did more swimming practice, I said to myself, that was the end of my swimming, comment how well you think I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.