Thursday 4 June 2020

Covid-19 Lockdown

Covid-19 Lockdown
  
 The Covid-19 lockdown was a huge change for MLH,
it lasted for almost 2 Months! We had to do learning from home after 3 weeks of only holiday and fun.
to be honest I did prefer school learning over lockdown learning, because at home,
there are just too many other things to do other than schoolwork,
like play video games, ride your bike or just jump on the trampoline.
Lockdown Learning did have some good things, like whenever I wanted to,
I could grab a snack,
or I could have breaks or play games whenever I wanted to.


As you probably already know, the lockdown started because of Covid-19/ Coronavirus 2019.
The deadly disease started in China and spread rapidly across the globe.
The first week of home learning had the topic of ANZAC day,
Then we had the topic of animal kingdom, then world famous and then finally story time,
after that we came back to school.
Coming back to school was fun because I got to see all my friends , but even in lockdown
I played minecraft with my friend Ben.

I really liked learning from home but being back at school is so much better,
  so that was my writing for the coronavirus lockdown.
I hope you enjoyed reading, make sure to leave a comment below for feedback.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Krishna, your story was GRATE but I think you could edit it because I saw that you had some caps and full stops missing in there. Overall I liked being able to know what you did in lockdown. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.