Thursday 27 August 2020

Reading 2020

 Reading 2020

What are the benefits of reading


The benefits of reading are…


  • Getting a better job, since you're more intelligent

  • Keeps you entertained

  • Helps you learn words

  • Helps with mental health

  • Helps with loneliness


You can also  learn to . . .


  • Cook

  • Do creative things

  • Read new words


So start reading now!


How often do you read, and what sort of books?

Even though you have heard me say the benefits of reading, I don’t read that often. One session of 10-15 minutes a day is all I read. so in a week, I read for about 70 minutes. The types of books I read are non-fiction, factual books. But sometimes I read roald dahl books.

What is your favorite book, and why

My favorite books are the guinness book of world records books, because I get to see people doing incredible things. Like drinking a 1L bottle of water in a second, or the fastest origami bird, made in 10 seconds. There's so many cool world record you can see and also try to beat. I haven't beaten any yet but it's really fun to try.


What is the best part reading a book?

To me, the best part of reading a book is getting into the best parts. When you read for a while you start to get a picture of what's happening in the story. You pretty much just imagine so hard that you are in your own world. That is the best part of reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.