Tuesday 4 August 2020

Household Chores 2020

Household Chores 2020

Should children help with household chores?

Yes I think that children should help with household chores, because it gives a child a sense of proudness. when children do household chores, like folding clothes, It makes them feel proud and happy. If your lucky you may even earn some pocket money. Another thing is you can't make your parents do all of the housework, they need more rest than you, and it's nice to help out sometimes.

What household chores would you enjoy doing, and why?

If I could choose between all the chores, I would choose either mowing the lawn, or washing the dishes. One because I get the most money from them, two because my parents hate doing them, and three because I feel proud when I finish them. 

What household chores would be your least favorite, and why?

My least favorite chores would probably be... folding clothes, making my bed and putting away the dishes. I don't like these chores because they are very time consuming, and boring. Putting away the dishes is so boring, Once my Mum turned of my PS4 and made me put away dishes. Sad isn't it.

If you could choose between homework and household chores, what would you choose, and why?

If I could choose between household chores and homework, I would choose homework because I do it already. It is an expectation in my family, and I have to do it. Also it is surprisingly quick too, Chores take like half and hour, and homework takes like 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.