Thursday 30 July 2020

My Trip To India

My Trip To India

I woke up this Saturday morning at 6:00am, and got ready for the Airport. We got all our luggage my origami paper, my computer,also my sunglasses. We hoped in Ray ( english grandfather's car) he dropped us of at the local airport were we waited and waited and waited then finally we went on the plane  I was so excited .


3,2,1 we went as fast as a shooting star flying through space,after about 1 hour we had to get of the plane and then we arrived in Auckland. It was really nice there. Then we had to wait 3 hours and then we could go on to the next plane we went to Mcdonalds and played at the park there 😀. After 3 hours we hoped on the next plane this plane was gonna take us to Malaysia. 


Then we arrived at New delhi although we were in India we were still not in the state Punjab so on more plane we would be in Punjab.We were on the plane for one hour again. After that we finally arrived in India. it was so hot there well that's all that happened on my trip to india but this is only the start of the adventure. The End. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.